This December 6-9 the Association for Temperate Agroforestry and the Savanna Institute are co-hosting the online, virtual 2020 Perennial Farm Gathering. We hope that this conference will help put research into practice by facilitating stronger connections between farmers, practitioners, scientists, and community members.
More details on the conference can be found on the Savanna Institute’s website HERE.
Register for the conference HERE.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
All are invited to submit proposals for talks, posters, or organized sessions on any aspect of agroforestry research, education, or application. We encourage presentations intended for academic as well as non-academic audiences.
Deadline to submit abstracts is: November 2nd at 11:59pm CT.
Notification of acceptance: November 20th
Submit abstracts HERE.
- Oral presentation. Limited to 20 minutes.
- Poster presentation. Posters will be shared with all conference attendees, with opportunities for discussion during the conference.
- Organized session. Novel sessions to foster greater interaction among conference attendees are encouraged. Sessions are limited to 60 minutes and can be organized as panel discussions, roundtable discussions, or another innovative approach. These can be practitioner-based, scientist-based or include a combination of expertise. You must provide an abstract for the panel and identify committed panelists in the session proposal.
- The number of abstracts that can be submitted by a presenting author is limited to: 1 for oral presentations, 2 for poster presentations, and 1 for session proposals.
- Only authors registered for the conference can present at the conference.
Confirmation Email and Questions
Criteria for Selection
All abstracts will be reviewed and evaluated by the conference organizers. Selection criteria includes high quality science or application, topical significance, application to temperate systems, and relevance to conference audiences. Incomplete abstracts or those that do not adhere to the guidelines will be rejected.